martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010
Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear....... so far
From left to right: David Delfin, Proenza Schouler, Burberry Prorsum, Christopher Kane, Burberry Prorsum, Alexandre Herchcovitch, David Delfin.
Well here comes September and so as Fashion Week madness, NY one is already over and London's one is happening right now so we guess it´s time to make a little checklist to remember what happened until now.
1. Loved Burberry Prorsum, full of biker style, and with full I mean; studded, neon, trench-like, pants, vests bla bla bla. So Cheers to Christopher Bailey for making something we actually liked this season.
2. Alexander Wang = hideous shit all over the runway, I mean no black??? but you invented black alexander!!! HUGE NO NO!!!
3. "pleather-esque" neon lace and bold prints at Christopher Kane.
4. Polished femininity with the guys of Proenza Schouler.
5. A 70´s flare courtesy of Marc Jacobs.
6. Bright Colors + asymmetric silhouettes = David Delfin
You can forget everything else!!!