CYA: New look!!!

miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

New look!!!

We're thinking on getting a new haircut, something edgy but still not out there, something that makes us stand out, something that will make you say WOOOOW!

Here some of the possible options (Warning: these pics could give you the creeps!)
















Bonus!!!!! Meet the Mullets!


9 comentarios:

  1. I am so liking some of these ;) Haha, i may have to join you in getting one :s
    xxxxxxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que chachissss!
    me encanta el XXXO de MIA TAMBIEN! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hahahah Oh my I am laughing so hard right now these pics are AWESOM!!!!!!!!

    pee ess.. I am loving your blog =)

    x!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha Ok hagamos una ilustracion de uds te parece? (:
    For sure.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanto el quinto ya estoy en proceso para poder hacerlo igual!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. AHAHAHAHAAHHA después de esto
    decidí cortarme el pelo así
    ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hahah, i think the best of the bunch is the asian guy in the first picture. so hot;)

    xx raez

    ResponderEliminar
  8. mullets are beautiful. and so is your blog. i'm sort of OBSESSEDDDDD

    sincerely, YCM

    sincerelyycm.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar